“Enhanced Community Quarantine” to be imposed on Monday March 30, 2020 @ 12:00 am.
General Rule: EVERYONE IS ORDERED TO STAY HOME.
1.) Medical Practitioners (Nurses, Doctors, Midwives)
2.) Farmers and Fishermen
3.) Attendants of Basic goods and Services (Tindera sa mga Markets/Grocery Stores, Security Guards, Bankers)
4.) Those who have Quarantine Pass.
5.) PNP and MIlitary
6.) LGU Skeletal workforce.
6.) Barangay Officials and its Skeletal workforce (including Tanods and Barangay Health Workers)
– Same with the PNP, Barangay Tanods can arrest anyone who disobey the order as they are agents of persons in authority.
– Katong mu abugar sa mga madakpan will be not be tolerated and will be sanctioned accordingly.
– Habalhabal and Tricycles are banned
– Supplies will not be disrupted as the LGU’s have a masterplan for the continuous flow of supply.
– The Barangays have prepared the goods for its Constituent and will have the 1st Wave of synchronized distribution on April 2.
– The LGU is also preparing its relief goods for the 2nd Wave of distribution.
– No need for purok ID to avail of goods as long as Carcaranons mo.
-Q passes will distributed (one each household) by the Barangay controlled by the City Government.
– It should be supported by your ID, bring the two when going out of the house.
– Q passes with numbers ending in 1,3,5,7,9 can be used on Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday
-Q passes with numbers ending in 2,4,6,8,0 can be used on Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday-Sunday